The Five Myths That Put Portfolios At Risk
This eBook exposes five of the most destructive myths that we believe keep portfolios at greater risk, revealing how you can minimize risk in client portfolios.
In the Five Myths we cover:
- Myth 1: Diversified portfolios experience less volatility
- Myth 2: Investors should reduce risk in concentrated stock positions by selling shares
- Myth 3: Tail events are extremely rare
- Myth 4: Temporary market dips don’t affect long-term investors
- Myth 5: Diversification lessens the impact of bear markets on retirees’ portfolios