This eBook exposes five of the most destructive myths that we believe keep portfolios at greater risk, revealing how you can minimize risk in client portfolios.
- Myth 1: Diversified portfolios experience less volatility
- Myth 2: Investors should reduce risk in concentrated stock positions by selling shares
- Myth 3: Tail events are extremely rare
- Myth 4: Temporary market dips don’t affect long-term investors
- Myth 5: Diversification lessens the impact of bear markets on retirees’ portfolios
Download our free eBook and learn more about hidden risks in investment portfolios.