1. To set up an integration with Orion Advisor Technology log into your Stratifi account and go to Settings > Integrations > click on the Connect Button in the Orion tile.
2. Select what data you would like to import into Stratifi and click on the Connect button.
3. If you have sub-accounts, you can choose to combine them and bring them into Stratifi as one account or to keep them separate.
Note: Not all advisors use sub-accounts. If you have not heard of them, or do not use them, then you can probably just keep the default setting of No, I want them as separate accounts.
4. Next, enter your Orion user name and password and click on the Submit button.
5. If you have multiple advisors/rep codes associated with your login credentials, another pop-up should appear after you click the Submit button allowing you to select which ones are brought in. Enable the relevant check box beside the entries that you would like to bring in and then click on the Continue button.
6. At this point the integration process is complete and it may take a few days for the data to be loaded into Stratifi. If you need to make adjustments to what data comes from Orion:
7. If you need to adjust what advisors/rep codes feed into Stratifi: