1. To set up an integration with the Wealthbox CRM, log into your Stratifi account and go to Settings > Integrations > click on the Connect button in the Wealthbox tile.
2. Select what data you would like to import into Stratifi and click on the Connect button.
3. You will then be prompted to enter your access tokens for Wealthbox and once you have entered your token, please click the Submit button.
4. If you do not have an access token you will first have to log into your Wealthbox CRM account.
5. Then you will click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Next click on the Settings link.
7. On the Settings page, click on the API Access link.
8. From this page click on the Create Access Token button.
9. You can then give your access token a preferred name. In this example, we have named ours Stratifi. Please ensure that you click the Save button to save the name of your access token.
10. On the next page, your access tokens will be displayed. For the purposes of this lesson we have blurred the actual tokens that we created.
11. Once you have input your token into Stratifi, the integration process is complete and it may take a few days for the data to be loaded into Stratifi. If you need to make adjustments to what data comes from Wealthbox: