About the company
The name StratiFi is based on the combination of the words Strategy in Finance. Strategy means “a high-level plan to achieve one or more goals under conditions of uncertainty” and Finance means “science of money management.” We believe in evaluating risks before chasing rewards as a sound way to make strategic decisions with long-term finances in an uncertain world. Discover, understand, quantify, and manage your risks. Make investing safer, more reliable, and less volatile. Come join our team.
How we work
We want to build a work environment where people are happy, productive, and interact well. Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We work hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We know we’re doing a good job of hiring so long as we see people continuing to join simply to work with those who are already here.
Product design intern qualifications
- Logically visualize complex systems, design wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, mock ups, and beautiful interfaces to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing designs and make constructive suggestions for change
- Demonstrate design rationals and requirements to the team and document them.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a BS or MS in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or relevant experience
- Solid portfolio presentation
- Experience with graphic and UI design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Passion for data visualization and Fintech industry
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Willing to wear multiple hats in startup environment