Sales Development Representative
At StratiFi, you'll help build the industry standard for evaluating and quantifying portfolio risk. We are a B2B software company and primarily work with financial advisors.
StratiFi is looking for a sharp, self-motivated and fast learning Sales Development Representative to join our team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will work directly with the CEO, have the ability to impact our top-line growth and quickly expand your role.
This role requires discipline, focus, persistence and creativity. Much experimentation and learning happens at the front line, and scalable experimentation requires the structure and discipline to get the correct data and spend the time to make sure the details are consistent. You will figure out how to automate and scale various aspects of the job as we learn and gain certainty about what works.
Although we are primarily looking for candidates with some sales experience in the investment advisor space, we will also consider exceptional applicants that don't have previous experience selling to investment advisors.
- Grow StratiFi’s business through hard work, creativity, persistence and passion
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through cold phone calls and emails, as well as inbound contacts to the website.
- Gain a deep understanding of our prospects' challenges and how StratiFi can help address those challenges.
- Qualify and source new leads into the sales pipeline via calls/emails
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Give demos to qualified leads on follow-up calls / meetings
- Hit monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Collaborate frequently with the team to share success stories, product and sales challenges, and impactful product enhancements.
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers and brokers at the top investment advisory firms and broker-dealers across the country
- Data and Process Driven
- 1-3 years of work experience in B2B software sales or RIA
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator
- You are self-motivated and comfortable with managing your daily tasks
- You have high-integrity and are authentic
- You have the ability to build and maintain relationships with investment advisors and their firms
- You are organized and pay great attention to detail
- A proven track record in a revenue-generating or lead generation role is a plus
- You have a background in RIA or B2B sales
- Meaningful equity in an early-stage, disruptive startup
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Gym Membership
- Meals at the office
- New MacBook, a large display