Senior Product Designer
“You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work backwards to the technology.” – Steve Jobs
Are you someone who knows what Steve Jobs meant when he made that comment? Are you someone who believes in the power of simplicity? Are you someone who is passionate about applying design principles to transform behavior? Are you someone who loves challenges and celebrates the little triumphs as you march towards victory? And finally and most importantly, are you someone who wants to change the world? If you answered yes to all of the above, then you’ll want to read on to learn more about our Senior Product Designer role.
- Work and collaborate directly with the CEO on the product roadmap and requirements
- Logically visualize complex systems, design wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, mock-ups, and beautiful interfaces to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Consistently interview StratiFi users to validate the designs of both existing and upcoming features to make StratiFi a better product
- Demonstrate design rationale/requirements to the engineering team and document them
- Give directions to the engineering team with detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work with the Marketing team to announce new feature updates to the team and users
- Monitor usage/user activity, document them, and present to the stakeholders with suggested improvements
Motivation and Experience:
- Obsessed with improving customer experience
- Passionate about behavior design
- A strong, clean visual design sense
- Experience with B2B software
- Collaborative with customers and teammates
- Knowledgeable about platforms, integrations, and APIs
- Detail-oriented and process-driven
- Driven to Improve your knowledge, skills, and processes
- An Energetic attitude about work and life
- Proactive communicator with superb writing skills
- A demonstrated ability To wear multiple hats in a startup environment
- A portfolio of work with 5+ years of design experience
- Domain knowledge of financial industry and data visualization
Since the dawn of investing people have been chasing returns, buying on greed and selling on fear. When markets hit a rough patch which happens more often than they expect and volatility increases, people tend to sell. This is unfortunate because they end up locking in their losses instead of avoiding losses.
The fundamental issue is that we as humans are wired to be risk-averse. And unless you are an institutional investor with access to lots of capital, sophisticated systems, and decades of experience, it’s hard to see your real risk. Until now.
StratiFi is empowering more people to see and discuss investment risks just like they discuss investment goals and returns. We were founded with the mission to help more people improve their understanding of risk and make informed decisions that lead to a better future.
We believe in evaluating risks before chasing rewards as a sound way to make decisions with long-term finances in an uncertain world. Know Risk. More Reward.
To learn more about StratiFi, please visit our homepage at https://www.stratifi.com/.
If you are a UX-obsessed designer, who likes to work in a cross-functional team spanning Sales, Support, Marketing, and Engineering, then we are looking for you. Come join us and let’s democratize finance together to make investing safer, more reliable, and less volatile for everyone.
- Meaningful equity in an early-stage, disruptive startup
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Gym membership
- Meals at the office
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- New Macbook Pro and display, and whatever else you need
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.